Deep Skin Hydration For A Fresh And Natural Radiance With Skinboosters ™
Reach For Radiance with Restylane Skinboosters™ helps to improve your skin’s overall look and feel by boosting your hydration levels deep inside the skin which then increasing its smoothness, elasticity and firmness.
Hyaluronic acid is one of the main parts of your skin that helps give it a radiant look. As you age the skin’s ability to produce hyaluronic acid reduces and this can result in drier and thinner skin with a dull complexion. Restylane Skinboosters are used by the skin care practitioners at Bank Aesthetics Clinic as part of an aesthetic programme to help revitalise and hydrate your skin.
Restylane Skinboosters are clinically proven for treatment of the face, neck, decollatage and hands. Improvements to the skin can be seen after an initial course of treatments leaving you with a healthy skin and a wonderful glow. As well as providing deep skin hydration, the Restylane Skinbooster range can also help improve the appearance of fine lines and imperfections such as acne scars.
This is a well-recognised skin care treatment, as over 20 million treatments have been performed around the world with the Restylane range of fillers and Restylane Skinboosters.
How do I know that Restylane Skinbooster™ is right for me?
– Your first step is to book a complimentary consultation with a qualified aesthetic professional such as the Bank Clinic based in Kenilworth, Warwickshire by calling 01926 859988. NB. Restylane treatments should only be administered by a trained medical Aesthetic Practitioner such as Bank Aesthetics.
– At your first appointment your Bank Aesthetics Practitioner will have an in-depth consultation to assess your needs. Before any Restylane Skinbooster treatment, your practitioner will provide you a treatment plan and ensure you know what to expect from a treatment.
– Before treatment your practitioner will take your medical history and ask you to complete a consent form.
– During a treatment your aesthetic skin care practitioner will give a series of tiny injections into the skin, made more comfortable with an anaesthetic called lidocaine included in the products using a very fine needle or cannula. After an initial course of treatments give visible improvements in the skin’s appearance.
– After treatment your Bank Aesthetics practitioner will advise you on aftercare. Some people experience some post-treatment discomfort, such as redness, swelling, pain, itching, bruising or tenderness at the treatment site. This typically subsides after a few days but may last up to two weeks.
– Follow-up appointments will be arranged as part of your treatment plan. An initial course of 3 treatments, each approximately 4 weeks apart is recommended as part of your initial treatment plan. Follow up appointments following your initial treatment programme usually occur after 6 months in order to maintain your results.
To book your free consultation, please call us today on 01926 859988