The Obagi Sun Shield Matte Broad Spectrum
It is important to wear a good sun protection product on a daily basis and all year round to protect your skin from the sun’s harmful rays.
UVA and UVB rays can cause the following skin damage:
- Brown spots (or sun spots)
- Faster skin aging
- Increased skin cancer risk
- Penetrates skin more deeply than UVB rays
- Accelerates the increase in wrinkles, skin roughening, blotchy skin color, brown spots, poor skin tone, sallowness
- Can contribute to development of skin cancer
- Penetrates skin less deeply than UVA
- Is primary cause of sunburn
- Plays a key role in the development of skin cancer
The Obagi Sun Shield Matte Broad Spectrum, SPF factor 50 from Bank Aesthetics should be applied each morning. It should be applied liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure to ensure that you have maximum sun protection.
To find out more about Obagi Products suitable for your skin type or to book your first FREE initial skin care consultation, please call our Kenilworth clinic on 01926 859988.