1. If you want to give your skin a youthful glow, don’t waste time (or money) on products that claim to rejuvenate the skin. Invest in some basic Cosmeceuticals that are evidence-based and proven to work, such as Obagi.
2. Use a silk pillow to prevent sleep lines. The silk slides on the skin where as a cotton pillowcase drags and folds the skin into creases.
3. Rather than wake up to false eyelashes on the pillow, take a look at products like Revitalash for naturally looking fuller eyelashes.
4. Try a mild chemical facial peel to give your skin that kick start boost.
5. For tired lines, consider some muscle relaxing injections. The results can be quite dramatic, especially if time is an issue. These injections are also excellent for reducing the signs of ageing.
6. For your party nights out, consider a mineral make-up such as Youngblood as it’s much healthier on the skin and its natural mineral compound contains crystals which reflect light to help smooth the appearance of fine lines and blemishes.
7. If you want to cut down the time you spend on doing your make-up, you could consider semi-permanent make-up. Then your eyes and lips are always prepared for a party!
Before you decide on what’s best thing for you, book a consultation with a local reputable skin health clinic, such as Bank Aesthetics. We offer all our clients a FREE INITIAL SKIN HEALTH CONSULTATION. Speak to a skin care specialist at Bank Aesthetics today on 01926 01926 859988.
Bank Aesthetics provide skin health advice for clients across Coventry and Warwickshire, including Leamington Spa, Kenilworth and Warwick.