Here at Bank Aesthetics, we are often asked whether there are any other beneficial reasons for getting Botox. Take a look at the list below.
1. The most popular reason for getting Botox; for treating wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes, forehead and rest of the face, giving you a smoother and more youthful appearance.
2. More and more people are getting Botox in their 20’s, meaning they’re proactively preventing themselves from signs of ageing in the future.
3. Feeling more youthful and contoured in your appearance, your self-confidence is going to rocket!
4. No anaesthetic is needed! It’s a relatively painless non-surgical procedure.
5.When practised in the right conditions, and by people with the right qualifications who know what they’re doing, it is a very safe and easy treatment. As well as all practitioners having a nursing background, Bank Aesthetics is accredited by Save Face, a company which set standards for aesthetic practitioners throughout the country, who focus on the welfare of customers and the quality of the treatment they are provided.
6. Treatment is very quick!
7. On average, the results are usually visible after 3-5 days and these results continue to last on average for 3-4 months. So, if you’re not completely confident on the idea of cosmetic surgery, then this semi-permanent treatment is perfect for you.
8. There’s no recovery time. Mild symptoms may include light bruising and swelling; however, in many cases, there are no symptoms at all. So, you are free to carry on with your day as normal afterwards. You can even apply makeup once the treatment is completed!
9.Botox isn’t as pricey as people may originally believe it to be! Here at Bank Aesthetics, we not only offer a complementary skin health consultation with Maria Phillips, but we also have Botox treatments starting from £150 for one area of the face. We have also designed 4 monthly prepayment plans; bronze, silver, gold and platinum ranging from £25-£100. By doing so, we are enabling customers the opportunity to budget their spending but also receive the treatment they’ve dreamed about.
10. Cosmetic Botox is just one of many factors in which Botox can be used. It is also used vastly in medicine for several reasons including pain management, eye spasms, hyperhidrosis, bladder incontinence and so much more.
If you are interested in finding out more about the Botox treatments we offer at Bank Aesthetics, then please contact us on: 01926 859988.